Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Week 14


Assignment:
To finalize our website.

Craft:
The application iweb was used in order to create a simplistic website to display our magazine spreads.

Composition:
I wanted to create a website that was different from everyone else's. I believe that i accomplished this through the use of the shapes and inspector features. I created a unique website by using the stars and creating colors that tied in with my chosen colors for my website. I also found that the star can be given more rays. I took advantage of this and created an eight rayed star that looked like a sun. I added color to it in order to give it a fun feel. I chose blues, pinks, purples and black as my color scheme for the website.

Concept:
The concept was to create a unique website in order to display our magazine spreads. This is a technique that taught us how to distribute our artwork. This website is also a very good way to allow your name to become known in the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment