Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 13


Assignment: 
To finish up and order a final version of our magazine. 

Craft:
On monday there was a critique of the magazines as a class.  Then wednesday was an independent study day.  On wednesday I finished my cover and made the final adjustments to my magazine.
When on lulu I had to delete the previous pdf file of scribbles and replace it with the final version.  Also the cover was redone and therefore also had to be uploaded.  The cover was made in indesign but then in order to get the exact measurements for the magazine I transferred the document over into a photoshop pdf file.  

Composition:
All the compositions of layouts stayed the same.  The only composition that was drastically changed was the cover.  I enlarged Lincoln so that he took up most of the cover and was the first thing that is seen.  Then the names of the other artists were outlined in black and given a shadow so that they stood out when I over-layed them on Lincoln. These adjustments were created to give my cover more of a magazine feel. 

Concept:
The concept of my magazine has stayed the same. The concept of Scribbles is to have a colorful fun magazine that displays all my classmates' artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment