Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 10







Assignment:

To create the last 10 spreads of our magazine.

Craft:
I used indesign to create the last ten spreads like I did for the first ten spreads. There were a lot of baoxes used to design the spreads. Making these last spreads was easier than the first ten because i had templates that I already had created.  That made the last ten faster to create.

Composition:
There were many boxes used to create the layouts. All the spreads consisted of a title, byline, body text, and image. The colors used for the fonts I tried to pull from the featured art on the specific spread. The font I chose I also tried to keep it as the same style as the artwork.

Concept:
The concept of the magazine is to keep all of the spreads similar, so that there is no confusion by the reader. I tried to use the same formula for each spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment