Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 5


Assignment: To use both text and pictures for the project.

Craft: To use Adobe Illustrator. Also this project deals alot with familarizing and utilizing the text feature on Adobe Illustrator.

Concept: I'm not sure what the concept of my piece will be yet. I would like to use books and coffee in the picture, but I'm not sure where the text fits in unless the books are textbooks and the words are "My life as a student". Much of my time during the school year is taken up with studying and coffee is normally what I drink in order to stay awake to study.

Composition: I will want the coffee cup to be on the left hand side of the book while also in the foreground. The textbook will be open and the left cover will be resting on a stack of books. The words will be in the upper right hand of the illustration. I envision this piece having a sepia color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment