Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 1


Assignment: 
Set-up blog

Craft: 
1. Obtained a photo of myself from facebook.
2. Created and confirmed a gmail account.
3. Created a blog on blogger.com 


Composition: 
I chose this photo because it was a photo taken from when I was hanging out with my friends.  It shows me holding a small toy that is an inside joke between my friends.
This template was chosen because it seemed to be a more colorful template than the others.

Concept:
I am Laura Kostovich

I am the happiest when I am drawing or with my friends, family, or boyfriend.

I am going to be a medical illustrator and going to graduate school.

The last time I was tested was last semester, my time management skills were tested.

I get out of bed in the morning in order to get an education.

I feel exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment